Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Danell, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well what can i say? i think im seeing things, i can see chicken nuggets flying around my living room:( i was actually talking on a banana earlier, strange eh!!

have found it easy up till today but a stressfull day with the old man makes me constanty think about food!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

Diet:
    lap band
    Im on day 4 and finding it hard:mad: .

Im in ketosis since last night but today is hard although just made a mouse so that should help . cdc rang me a minute ago so that was a good thing as it made me think about things and how i want to get my last lot off this time:D and i got her to save me some bars as i need to chew somthing lol

xx

4. Lolly90

Lolly90 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Get through today and you should be fine.
    I've found that most people have found 3 and 4 the hardest days.
    And like Honey-dd you're probably in ketosis already.
    I know what you mean about the food though, everytime I hear someone mention food my ears seem to prick up!
    Lo ...x

5. katierout

katierout Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :rolleyes:Im on day 6 and all i keep doing is smelling food, im finding it harder that what i thought and i would probably kill for some chicken nuggets. Just stepped on the scales and lost 10lb so it is worth it, just vey bloody hard:eek:

6. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm on Day 14 and still dream of food lol! xx

7. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I'm day4, have been in ketosis for a while (couple of days) but am hungrier today than in the first 2 days (when I wasn't hungry at all). I shouldn't really complain, I've had it easier than most for the first days. Everyone just stay positive, and try and keep your minds (perhaps forcibly lol) on other things.

V

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

keep going not long now till your 1st weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.