Day 4

saraian24

Gold Member
And no cheats, have been hungry the last couple of days and had a urge to eat, i had chicken, i assume that was ok? it was skinless breast dry cooked in oven.Was lush lol!

It was on day4 i cheated before and not doing it again! its too bloody hard getting back into ketosis.

Also just weighed myself im in the 15's just - 15.13, but tonight il be heavier when i go to weigh - i think im going to have a reakky unfair advantage as i last weighed in sat morning and it was low and im going to be heavier tonight as im normally 16.4 by the end of the day. Its going too look like ive gained!

Good luck for your WI hun, im sure you will be fine.xx

i know exactly what you mean...its soooo hard to re start and get through those first few days until ketosis kicks in. good luck for your WI, i'm sure it will be good x

Good luck for tonights WI.

I'll be glad when i'm back on day 4! Roll on Sunday! Tehe!

Good luck, sure you'll be fine... my CDC scales are always +5 as I weigh in pj's first thing and hers is fully dressed about 9 hours later!!!

I always go by my own scales and as long as they're going down I'm happy! haha

good luck with the wi bet yall be suprised xxx

how ya do hunni?

Hiya girls, a lb down! My cdc was very pleased but didnt kark it down, she told me to weigh in saturday and take thst as my wi as i only last say her 5 days ago.

Next meeting thurday so it makes it all sqaure again, would be happy with another 2lbs gone by sat. 6lbs in 2 weeks will suit me fine and then ive lost my stone!

Back