Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 4!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Indianprincess, 25 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    I feel so good and happy. I have stuck to the plan for 3days and have not cheated once. I feel like a new person already LOL. Its proved to me that I do have will power and I an NOT a failure. I feel 100% better and I now have energy wahooooo!!!
    Thank you so much to everyone that messaged me yday. Day 3 had to be the hardest day so far xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats so good babe i knew you would feel better by day 4 I've been doing it for 11 weeks now and its still hard sometimes but you will be so happy with the results and how much better you begin to feel I excersise twice a week now in classes which i would never have dreamed of doing before. I wish you all the luck on your journey have a great day 4 x

4. teenybash

teenybash Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i was exactly same on day three it was sheer murder but now im on day 5 and i feel great apart from the horrid rancid taste in my mouth hahahahaha. anyhoo good luck and keep it up. x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

day four is horrid for me. but last time i ss'd before moving up a bit it took a full week for me to get to feeling better. i am off work tomorrow so hopefully by monday i'll feel better :)

abz xx

6. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on day 6 now and the worst for me was day 2 - feel great, clear headed & energetic oh and freezing cold!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) x

8. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Thank u gals. Ive been up since 9 and I havent had a single sachet yet LOL!
    Ive been on MSN sorting out my holiday to LA and Vagas that I havent even thought about eating cause Im not hungry eeeekkk, will have a shake in 5 xxxx

9. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well done - it gets easier now....and once you have 1st WI, you'll be on a roll!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.