Day 4!!!!

Leanne1983

Well this diet is fab!:D
Today is day 4 and I have been pleasantly surprised all round. I have had no side effects as yet, and feel fab. I fully expected to be starving hungry and feeling crappy but I am having to make myself remember the last shake as I am not hungry at all - wow! I even felt motivated to sort the house yesterday, which never happens!

I have only had shakes this week and I have been splitting them into 6 smaller ones. I really like all of the flavours and have them over ice or hot, and always blended to make them frothy - yum!! I am just tucking into a lovely cold butterscotch one now :party0036:mmmmmm!

I haven't felt hungry but I have wanted food. I have found myself daydreaming about what meals I would like to eat!! I cant expect any less. I LOVE food and thats why I am here afterall. Hopefully I will have a healthier attitude towards food after this diet and can enjoy it without piling on the stones (not pounds).

The only problem I have had is getting the full amount of water down, but I am perservering with that.

After such a great few days, I am now looking forward to shifting this weight the Cambridge way, heehee. Fingers crossed for a weight loss this week......
x

Hey Leanne,
Its great to hear you sounding really positive and so good that you have been feeling great too, you are well on your way to being slim...
I remember at the beginning I was dreaming about all the food I was going to have after too, especially my favourite foods but I promise it does wear off and you forget about it all eventually..... and it becomes day to day life.. and the more you lose the more you want to lose as you start feeling better and better about yourself .. Im desperate to keep going down and down..
Good luck for your weigh in hon your doing fab and I am sure you will get a fab loss..
Keep smiling xx

Thanks Curlywurly1234. I do feel positive and hoping this will help get me through. Hopefully, a good weight loss will spur me on for another week. Wish it was friday so I could have 1st weigh in! (Well, if we're wishing, I wish it was 6 months time and Im gorgeously slim!)

Hey! That's fantastic for you!! Iv only been on it for 11 days but its boosted my confidence loads! Just knowing i'm making a difference is helping. :) Have you had the choc mint shake yet? That one is beautiful!! How long are you planning on staying on CD for?.

Jess xx

I have had all the shakes except cappucino. Dont think my CDC had that one. I have the mint one hot before bed. Its yum.
I need to lose 84lb (phew!) so not sure how long Ill be on CD for. I would love to lose all of it on this diet which would take around 5-6 months, but at the moment Im just taking 1 step at a time. How have you found the first week and half? x

I found my first week really really difficult and it took a lot of self control. Im still struggling with the cravings but have gotten very used to food simply not being an option to me. :) i'm literally going to take each day as it comes so the future doesn't look too scary! Im going to do maintenance and then move to atkins to get rid of rest of the weight. i need to train myself to eat properly and to treat food properly.

x

Back