Day 43

markanderl

Silver Member
Well seeing as today is good news day and I have already replied to the thread I am not going to repeat myself but to say it is going to be a very good I think.

I cannot believe how time has flown, day 43, it seems it was yesterday I was 18st 1lb and starting this diet. 49lbs later and I have not felt better in 6 years. It's amazing how it seems everything starts to fall into place when your attitude towards yourself starts changing to a more positive and confident one. I hope all you newbies read this as this is what you have to look forward to. You start looking at yourself and you are thinking well I am not so bad after all and that is the most important thing, to actually love yourself in every shape and form.

Well seeing as today is good news day and I have already replied to the thread I am not going to repeat myself but to say it is going to be a very good I think.

I cannot believe how time has flown, day 43, it seems it was yesterday I was 18st 1lb and starting this diet. 49lbs later and I have not felt better in 6 years. It's amazing how it seems everything starts to fall into place when your attitude towards yourself starts changing to a more positive and confident one. I hope all you newbies read this as this is what you have to look forward to. You start looking at yourself and you are thinking well I am not so bad after all and that is the most important thing, to actually love yourself in every shape and form.

Well done mate

well done mark you have done well . keep it up , try to have aam week soon x

Well done Mark. You must put some pics on again.
The weight goes on slowly and you don't tend to notice your confidence ebbing away but you certainly notice when it comes back :)

You certainly do notice it once it starts coming back.

My other bit of good news is that my work shirts look like tents on me and I will not buy new ones until I get to my goal and my administrators tell me every day how I look and that makes me feel good.

See that's a man thing too I reckon.

I have loved going shopping for smaller clothes all the way through, even if they are mostly cheap ones! :eek:

I have been cash offsetting lol, because I am only spending £25 per week on the diet and not buying the huge amounts of food that I used to I reckon I can justify using some of the savings to buy some new stuff! Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Well done, I'm not suprised people at work are noticing a difference. Amazing.

Back