Day 5- A bit worried

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Im on day 5 and have been going through all the motions- hunger; tiredness; headaches; cold etc but (and be warned it's a bit nasty...) I havent been to the toilet for a number two :sick0019: (if you get my drift):p should I wait or should I get some "assistance" ah hem...?

Hey Tootie.....day 5 for me is a bit better than yesterday but i cant stop thinking about food! I take senakot for the number 2's! lol i think we all need 'assistance' on LT!!!!
How u feeling about the weekend???...im dreading it! x

Hey hun,

Take two sennokots tonight before bed. If nothing is stirring in the morning take another 2 tomorrow. That should sort you out. Obviously make sure you are drinking 3-4 litres of water.
Hope you get some results(lol) soon
Niamh xxx

let us know how ye get on Tootie lol

thanks for the advice everyone- well happy news I have "gone" without assistance and no problems but I think I will take some just to keep it regular ;)

I'm sure something wil work out...

Hmmm - maybe not the best turn of phrase... Hope you're feeling better. :)

Hey Tootie...glad to see u were ok! Take the sennakot anyway every few days at least.
When is ur weigh in???? I had mine this morning and lost 11lbs....so delighted!!! x

Hey Tootie...glad to see u were ok! Take the sennakot anyway every few days at least.
When is ur weigh in???? I had mine this morning and lost 11lbs....so delighted!!! x

Hey Littleflower well done that's brilliant!!!! GO YOU!! GO YOU!! My WI is tomorrow really dreading it- had a bit of a slip up during the week but have been sculling down the water so hopefully I will be okayish

I'm sure something wil work out...

Hmmm - maybe not the best turn of phrase... Hope you're feeling better. :)

He he he he thanks Briansecretagent (like the username!) Yes.. something did "work out" ah hem thanks for asking :p

Lipotrim recommend taking fibre clear as it has a very low calories

Thanks sexyshringlovely yeah I never considered taking fibreclear but I think after this week I will pick up a tub tomorrow when I WI- may I ask do you find it useful?

Good luck with your WI TootieFruitie, pop back on and let us know how you do

D

its what lipotrim recommend as the other remedies should not be taken for so long. It seems to gradually speed up the bowel movement
and makes the stools softer. Recently after being lazy i stopped taking it to work and found them much harder and being in pain passing the stools.

Sorry to be so graphic, the people on the lipotrim helpline are wonderful and they will give a great explanation if you need it. Also after a month or so of lipotrim i hadn't taken it and was in agony with consipation for a few weeks, so helps me fear of the pain again.

I used the fibreclear yesterday (for the first time) and this morning I was pleasantly surprised ;) so I think that will become my morning routine!! Last time I was on LT I didnt bother with it and stuck to senokat and sexyshrinkinglovely I felt your pain- so this time I didnt want to go through that again!

Back