Day 5 and feeling really down n rubbish

michellewild

thought i would come on here and have a moan,i am on day 5 and this morning was feeling pretty good and motivated,but now i just feel like rubbish:cry::cry:,i am really craving food at the moment,feeling really down cos i think i might fail:sigh:,really dont want to cos i have imagined myself thin and all the nice clothes i can buy,dont know what to do to pull me through the weekend,my first weigh in is on monday xx

start weight; 13st 71bs

Last edited:
big huge hugs hunni ((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))
my friend did lipotrim and lost 7 st she said the first week is hard xx

You have done the hardest bit, dont give in now or even think that you will!

Wait until Monday, I promise you when you see how much weight you have lost in your 1st week you will be feeling great and totally motivated to continue.

Stick at it hun.:D

You have done the hardest bit, dont give in now or even think that you will!

Wait until Monday, I promise you when you see how much weight you have lost in your 1st week you will be feeling great and totally motivated to continue.

Stick at it hun.:D

+1:)

Hang in there the rwards will be brilliant for the tough 1st week have you time to take a nice long bubble bath, do u have a dog if so wrap go for a walk come and have a nice cup of warm water it will take the edge of i promise you it gets easier once ketosis sets in keep strong xx

hi very1 thanks 4 all your lovely comments,was still feeling down so went and had a hot bubble bath,got out and still felt a bit glum and i ended up reaching for the weigh scales and i have to say i am over the moon,scales say 12st 11 and i was 13st 7 thats a loss off 101bs,woooooooo hoooooooooooo,am ready to carry on now all motivated xxxxxx

Back