Day 5 and feeling soooo weak :(

fattygirl

Hi everyone,

in all fairness I've been feeling ok day one was awful but today day 5 mid afternoon I feel overwhelmingly weak, can barely walk. Has anyone else felt this way, I was kinda feeling quite smug because I keep telling myself I can do this I don't feel too bad then wam bam no thank you mam, this feeling hits me!! :(

Please tell me it might be a one off because I'm back to work on weds long day 12.5hr shift and then thurs and fri night. I'm on my feet pretty much the whole time and just worried I might give in to food, in all fairness not feeling hungry mild on and off headache but I can deal, but just hoping its just a reflex from having only two shakes yesterday instead of 3!! :( please tell me it will subside

Hi FG
From what I hear, these days are normal and the exact kind of day where u need to keep strong and bulldoze through!!!
You can DO IT!!!
(P.s Please remind me of this when I get to my day 5!!)
Xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya ladies,

Bloody awful day but I didn't succumb to food. I normally have 3 shakes and a low carb meal but yesterday I had 2 shakes and I'm suppose to have 150ml skimmed milk but because I don't have any in the house for the last 4 days I haven't had any didn't think it would make such a difference. Anyhow I'm feeling better now so just hoping its a passing phase. I've had a shake soup and an omelette! Last shake il have later on when I get peckish!! X

Are you saying you didn't have your full packs for the day? If so, that could be one explanation, too few calories and not enough nutrition. Are you taking a vitamin each day? It's important that you do on lifestyle as 3 packs plus a meal won't give your body everything it needs. Another explanation is not enough fluid in - you really need to up your water intake to compensate for the fluid you're now not getting from food - pee should always be pale yellow. And another one - your electrolytes are out of balance, easily solved by adding salt in it's purest form (sea salt/rock salt) to your meal. All of these are passing and easily fixed.

Another one, as it was explained to me - the change in your body from using glucose for energy to using fat - it's like telling the Ford factory they will stop making cars in 3 or 4 days and will be making iPads instead - lots of confusion to start with as they are used to making cars, it all goes a bit haywire and things don't quite feel right until they get to grips with the process of making an iPad - after a few more days they get used to making iPads and all the workers are really happy! :)

Thanks Noodles,

It might be the fact I haven't been getting the full nutrition and I'm also not taking any vitamins will get some over the weekend and definitely get my skimmed milk in today. I've been drinking 2.5/3 lures a day so think I'm not too bad on the fluid intake, but I have been having disturbed nights where I can't sleep for ages and then only manage 5 hours! ?I think it might just be my body just generally being outta whack like you said it just takes a bit of getting use to. X

My sleep pattern has been disrupted since being on LT too, but I think from what you've said the feeling rubbish is as everyone has said, you've missed important nutrients out and not had enough water so your body is already struggling to convert from cars to iPads (I love that analogy) and now your starving it of the important things it needs to function.

Fattygirl how are things going now?

I am on Day 6 and up until now ive been fine but today im suddenly feeling very dizzy and lightheaded and my eyes are quite sore??. Im trying to up my water intake incase its dehydration but I don't think so.

I hope your staying strong
Tracyx

Hey Tracey, I'm actually on day 8 now a week went by yesterday and I managed to stay strong I lost 10lbs!! :) the dizziness lasted pretty much day 5 and then i seemed to be alright!!

How you getting on Hun? You've done well day 6 already!! Xx

10lbs is fantastic you must be sooooooooo thrilled!! :D

I'm not feeling so great, I was feeling dizzy yesterday but today its got really bad, I was actually due to pick up my son from nursery at 3pm and didn't even feel safe to drive so I had to walk making me late. I looked it up on Dr Google and it says light-headedness is mainly caused by dehydration or low sugar, obviously I can't have sugar so im hoping its just water but im sitting here chugging away and so far its not doing anything, I just hope it passes soon :(.

Tracyx

Oh no Hun that's no good! First couple of days I didn't have any tea just stuck rigidly to the diet but then on day 5 i decided to have a cup of decaf with a sweetner and I must say it really helped me. I felt so much better mainly because I hadn't used any of milk allowance since the beginning of the diet think the sweetner and milky tea helped loads or it might have been in my head...lol whatever it was the next day felt so much better also paracetamol and a lie down :) hoping you feel better soon luv xxx

10lbs is fantastic you must be sooooooooo thrilled!! :D I'm not feeling so great, I was feeling dizzy yesterday but today its got really bad, I was actually due to pick up my son from nursery at 3pm and didn't even feel safe to drive so I had to walk making me late. I looked it up on Dr Google and it says light-headedness is mainly caused by dehydration or low sugar, obviously I can't have sugar so im hoping its just water but im sitting here chugging away and so far its not doing anything, I just hope it passes soon :(. Tracyx
I think it will get easier, I personally think it's due to low sugar in our systems now, as we are used to functioning on so much sugar and rubbishy stuff hidden in our foods that it's a bit of a shock to the system when it's taken away. I still go light headed when I stand up, get out of bed, out the bath etc, but I know it's coming and just wait a sec for it to pass. I'm on day 15 and still am dizzy but not to the extremes that stop me going about my business. If it goes on much longer speak to whoever signed you up just incase something is a miss, but you might find it eases off soon.

Back