Day 5 .. and out of packs...

fortune_cookie

Night Hawk
Yes, I am the idiot who didn't actually plan this properly. Mainly because at the beginning I only intended to try them out see if I like the taste, and than buy a bumper pack. Than I loved the soup so I figured to go on. Everything fine and all, only that now I have 2 soups left until Tuesday afternoon.. :banghead:

I also have 2 shakes which normally would help, but I hate them so badly.. I will try the trick with flaked ice I read somewhere, perhaps it will be better this way.

All in all quite an idiotic reason to get with my diet in a tight spot..

After lots of twisting and turning I made up my mind. I'll have one banana shake tonight, ice flakes, straw, cinnamon, every trick I found around this forum. Tomorrow I will go through my day at work as I usually do, with water, coffee etc, than have one soup around 5, the other one around 9-10. Next day until I return from work I should be fine as usual and than my packs should wait for me at home and back to normal soup schedule. Today will be the most difficult day, but it's already 6 PM and I'm fine, so.. how bad can it be..

Back