Day 5 Cambridge Diet

are you sure it's 4.5 litres we're supposed to have? I thought it was 4.5 pints? I drink about 6 or 7 pints probably and have to pee every ten mins on that, I'll need to live on the loo if I drink 4.5 litres!! I'm waking up through the night lots to pee too! I feel like a walking, talking tap!!!

My CDC told me that when you exercise your muscles hold water so I changed one of my exercise classes bcoz of that coz I don't want exercise to affect my weigh in.

it's 4.5pints we're supposed to have as a miminum but you can have as much as you want - i'm used to drinking a lot of coffee and now only have a few cups a day so i'm making up for the difference with water. My cdc has also advised 'the more you drink the more you shrink' so .... i'm trying :)

Yes I checked my book, it is 4.5 pints we're supposed to drink, in addition to any water we use in the shakes etc. The more water the better although don't force yourself to drink stupid amounts as it can be dangerous. 4.5 litres is a lot if you're not used to it! Drink as much as you can but be sensible, if you get tummy aches and feel bloated go steady.

Hey everyone

Well i got weighed and have lost 6lbs...not bad!!!! i've lost 2inches around my waist which is the best part! whoo hoo!!

K x

Back