Day 5 - Feeling Great!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sally999, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sally999

sally999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I am feeling fantastic this morning, cant quite believe how different I feel from yesterday!!! I bounded out of bed this morning at 6.30 not hungry at all and full of energy!! Can honestly say never have felt as good in ages!! So for anyone out there who are in their first few days and felling it, just hold on it'll pass. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What a great feeling! I also find myself sleeping better, and waking up easier! I am on my third week.

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thats great for you, lovely lovely ketosis,

5. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    Thats good to hear Im on day 3 and I dont feel good today so hungry and I felt I was going to pass out this morning in the bath,horrid with the toddlers and an evening job its just so hard,I felt better on day one than I do today...hope it passes my urine test strip says Im showing ketones in it so I dont understand why I still feel so rough....sorry moan over and fingers crossed Il feel like you sooon x x

6. sally999

sally999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jess the cat, believe me I felt exactly the same way. I have 3 kids, 1 and a half, 3 and 12years. The first few days were rough but believe me it will be worth it - hang on in there - x:p

7. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hiya all, congratulations sally x im day 5 and int process of toilet training my 2 year old, on day 3 i thought i was going to have some sort of break down, sooo hungry and moody, but day 4 i was a different person, and feeling good today, i am really loving this diet, hope i can stick with it, size 10s size 10s size 10s sorry just had a moment lol xxx

8. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I agree I felt not so good my first two days, then the third day got easier then day 4 WOW !!! super energized. So it will pass just stick with it. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.