Day 5 - Feeling Great!!

sally999

Hi everyone, I am feeling fantastic this morning, cant quite believe how different I feel from yesterday!!! I bounded out of bed this morning at 6.30 not hungry at all and full of energy!! Can honestly say never have felt as good in ages!! So for anyone out there who are in their first few days and felling it, just hold on it'll pass. :D

What a great feeling! I also find myself sleeping better, and waking up easier! I am on my third week.

Thats good to hear Im on day 3 and I dont feel good today so hungry and I felt I was going to pass out this morning in the bath,horrid with the toddlers and an evening job its just so hard,I felt better on day one than I do today...hope it passes my urine test strip says Im showing ketones in it so I dont understand why I still feel so rough....sorry moan over and fingers crossed Il feel like you sooon x x

Hi Jess the cat, believe me I felt exactly the same way. I have 3 kids, 1 and a half, 3 and 12years. The first few days were rough but believe me it will be worth it - hang on in there - x:p

hiya all, congratulations sally x im day 5 and int process of toilet training my 2 year old, on day 3 i thought i was going to have some sort of break down, sooo hungry and moody, but day 4 i was a different person, and feeling good today, i am really loving this diet, hope i can stick with it, size 10s size 10s size 10s sorry just had a moment lol xxx

I agree I felt not so good my first two days, then the third day got easier then day 4 WOW !!! super energized. So it will pass just stick with it. :)

Back