Day 5 nearly finished!

linzyloo

Good evening everyone, hope your all good!

Well im on Day 5 of SS i cant wait for sunday for my weigh in to see how ive done! I feel better already its just this week seems to have dragged!

Any tips on wat to do when your bored and thinkin of naughty food???? Would be really helpful please :eek:

Linz xxx

it does get much easier as time goes on, with me it was a nightmare cooking for the kids in the first week or so but after a while it just didnt bother me at all and i hardly thought about food, you will be fine and not have these naughty thoughts soon :D

Ha ha well i certainly hope so! It will be worth it in the end wont it! I feel better now ha ha x

Linzyloo

I picked up a copy of the Lighterlife magazine yesterday - a different but very similar diet - that should provide some inspirational reading.
Or how about reading a few novels, biographies or whatever takes your interest? Perhaps get cheaply at Oxfam and then donate again when you get next supply?
I watch way too much TV!

well done for getting to day 5, hope every day is getting easier! I now have a bath addiction i didnt have pre-CD it is a lovely relaxing way to spend an hour! And loads of time on the internet looking at clothes i one day hope to fit into!

Hi Linzy, we must have started on the same day! I did do CD before so I can assure you that a healthy addiction to Minimins forums and the arcade will most likely redevelop! Keeping your mind occupied is probably key but good luck! :)

Thanks for all your lovely messages! I think i will be defo having a new minimins addiction and also a bath addiciton so in the end ill be slim and hopefully smelling very nice ha ha! Ill keep you all updated with my results on sunday i cant wait! And ill be sure not to cheat!

If anyone wants to me linked friends with me can you please add me because the webite wont let me do it until ive go 50 posts :-( and id like some new buddies please!

I wish you all good luck with your weight loss and also newbies like me.

Speak soon....

Linz xxx

think ive done the friend thingy right, not been on this site for about a year and i can see myself getting addicted to the arcade again when i start up CD again next monday :giggle:

well done on getting to day 5, i too have a bath and minimins addiction i think they go hand in hand with CD lol xx

Thanks girls :) I think being on ere through my journey is really gonna help! ill keep you updated on my weight loss on sunday! Yay! xx

Back