Day 5 of Exante

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by fragglefun, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fragglefun

fragglefun New Member

Hi all

I am new to this forum so firstly a big hello to everyone :wave_cry:

On day 5 of exante and has gone fine so far, but today I feel absolutely shattered, and I am starving!!! Is this normal??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm on day 10...felt fine this time. However, when I did the Cambridge Diet VLCD, I felt awful the first few days. A lot of people seem to say day 3 and 4 are worst...but it's possible that it's day 5 for you. I hope you've managed to stick with it, and are feeling better now :)

4. peachesuk3

peachesuk3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    Hi I am day 5 too and also starving! Was hoping for less hunger pangs but have to stick it out or 5 days of agony will have been for nothing:rolleyes: keep going.....there are loads of us all battling with hungry tums and that has to make you feel a little better? It helps me to think I am not alone ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.