day 5, woke up hungry!!

Hi all,

Well as the title says, its day 5 and have woke up starving!!! cant believe it, really wanna eat. Dont know why im starving today, thought this wouldnt happen for a while.

Hows everyone else doing?

Nicky xxx

Hiya Nicky... I keep going through this, but it does pass.. Try to keep busy hun, it really helps (says I, sitting on my fat bum, in my jammies, on the computer!! lol) x x

Lol SU, I been down stairs got breakfast for my son and sneaked back to bed with a shake and a hot water lol
Nicky your body has been working hard all night, you should feel better after the first shake, its a huge adjustment im sure it will calm down soon xx

Hi
I've been hungry for the five weeks I've been doing this
not in thd morning, but as I'm heading towards lunch and later on at night
I just try and keep busy and focused on The losses
x

Hi girls,

Thanks 4 replies, had my first shake and do feel bit better but feel really fed up today, maybe thats why i wanna eat...comfort thing!

Anyway, im determined not to give in so watch this space xxxxx

Hiya Nicky... I keep going through this, but it does pass.. Try to keep busy hun, it really helps (says I, sitting on my fat bum, in my jammies, on the computer!! lol) x x

Ditto!

I feel hungry most evenings....well i am not sure if it real hunger though, if that makes sense.

Evening snacks in front of the box with my stick thin hubby, I think its that I miss. We will just have to ammuse ourselves in other ways now i suppose :p

TMI Kerry!! lmaoooooooooo x x x

Back