Day 5

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Sorry just a quick updat because i am sooo happy that i have made it to day five hahaha!! I'm back at work now and sooooo happy that i have been able to last the weeked and have been 100%.

Last night my brother came round and him and my OH ordered a pizza. It smelt soooo good and i could see that it tasted good too, but i sat and munched on my bar and went outside for some fresh air.

Sorry i seem to be posting everyday i promise i wont do this till i am at goal haha!! I'm just SOOOOOO happy :D :D :D

Great news!

And why shouldn't you post everyday, as everyday we stick to it 100% is a little victory for us. :D

Thanks Tange!! i feel soooooo happy that i got through the weekend haha!! I aint managed to last 1 day for 4 months and after the weekend i have had with the BBQ's and cinema and going the pub to watch the football AND yet i still managed to stick to it 100%. I cant quite believe it haha!! Feeling really good today, cant wait for WI on wednesday :D xxx

Good for you - weekends are so hard and to sit and watch someone eat Pizza and not cave in is fantastic.
Well done you and keep going.

If you can get through a weekedn like that then you can do anything, just remember that and you'll succeed and get to goal x

good for you missus, and to avoid pizza ... well done, that takes some stuff!

hey,

well done your doing great! :D

x Debs x

Well done you! And if you feel the need to post every day you should!

Thank everyone :)

As quick as i am upbeat about the diet i seem to drop soo fast haha!! I had to run the charewoman at work who is blind to a meeting today and i was ment to get back at 3pm but it didnt finish till 5.30 and i didnt get home till 6.30 i really just wanted to go to the shop and buy a sandwich and some thing really filling and fattening i was so stressed and BORED. I think when i feel full its a comfort to me? i dunno if that makes sense. I had to wait around for 5 hours in the boiling hot heat and i couldnt even leave the building i was just in the waiting area haha i was so bloody bored all i wanted to do was eat lol. I wish i could get minimins on my phone it would have helped me alot today.

Anyway i didnt eat anything i was very good and i am glad. I'm now back home in my PJ's keeping myself busy on here hehe!! :D xxxxx

Hey, :)

Its definitely a lot easier when you can find some form of distraction :) your really close to your weigh in are you excited ?

x Debs x

Hi hun x well done getting through the weekend!! :) That's a real achievement!! Go you!!

Let me know when your WI is, would love to hear how you get on :D

As I started today I'm hoping by the weekend I won't feel hunger at all, then I'm just going to have to keep myself busy with girly and pampering things :) shame :) lol.

Well done again, you're an inspiration xxx

Thanks hun. My WI in tomorrow, i am VERY excited hehe!! How did you do on Day 1? Bet you cant wait to get to the weekend and get into ketosis. Its soooooo much better when your in ketosis hehe!! <3 xxx

good on you for not eating ..even though you were hanging around for ages. and the Pizza too - good girl! keep it up!

Thanks hun. My WI in tomorrow, i am VERY excited hehe!! How did you do on Day 1? Bet you cant wait to get to the weekend and get into ketosis. Its soooooo much better when your in ketosis hehe!! <3 xxx

Aww let us know how you get on!!! Yeah can't wait!! Feeling hungry now but im yet to have my dinner shake :) Apart from that I'm feeling good really!! Looking forward to being in ketosis though and my first WI next Monday :) xxx

you better post everyday! I like reading your diary! x

I also can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in. xx

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Good luck with your weigh in tonight. Bet it will be good.
You done so well to resist all that temptations, but as you know will be worth it.
Good luck again for tonight. Looking forward to hearing how you have done x

Good luck for your WI x

Back