day 5

loopyloudrewitt

Even tho i had a small blip fri nite on day 3 i still went inti ketosis yest . I tested with a keto stix :) plus im down another pound today happy days i know i will be 100% now as i can see the 10 stones on the scales lol x x upwards nd inwards from here

loopyloudrewitt said:
Even tho i had a small blip fri nite on day 3 i still went inti ketosis yest . I tested with a keto stix :) plus im down another pound today happy days i know i will be 100% now as i can see the 10 stones on the scales lol x x upwards nd inwards from here

Well done hun x

I did my stick test today too , it was Purple , yes this colour . What was your blip ? I see you have some great loses there ! how have you have LT ?
I'm on day 6 today ...

My blip was bread nd butter 2 slices .. Bad i know . I have never had blips before . When i done lipotrim before xmas i was on it for 12 weeks . I was 100% . I took all my shakes everyday . Drank between 3-4 litres of water . Dont really like tea or coffee so that didnt bother me . The only thing i didnt do much exercise so im on this for next 7 weeks im really gonna up my exercise . U will feel great after first few weeks after a month you will have lose baggy clothes its great :) best of luck x

yes crusy bread , i have thought many tikes , this comes and goes ... also the chips when i saw a cooking show how to do home made chips i was like mmmmmmmmmmmm lol
it drives you mad because you cant have them ... thats it seeing the clothes get baggy ...
nice big loses there because you were 100% . Amazing , just want the weeks to pass now

yes crusy bread , i have thought many tikes , this comes and goes ... also the chips when i saw a cooking show how to do home made chips i was like mmmmmmmmmmmm lol
it drives you mad because you cant have them ... thats it seeing the clothes get baggy ...
nice big loses there because you were 100% . Amazing , just want the weeks to pass now

I'm the same i'm wishing the weeks away to get to my goal!

I'm the same i'm wishing the weeks away to get to my goal!
Hehe , yes because the days are sometimes hard !!
Seeing the results will be the key ! I take it your having food demons talking to you too ?

Yes i was the same but the weeks wilk eventually fly . Food demons today myself i dunno wat wrong with me thinkin of foid

Hehe , yes because the days are sometimes hard !!
Seeing the results will be the key ! I take it your having food demons talking to you too ?

Yeah I had a bumpy start but on its going ok now! Sometimes I just want food like last night I was thinking of how much i would love a bag of popcorn just because I was watching a dvd but I was stuffed from all the water.

I've had to give up watching Come Dine With Me on the TV and all for this week and I kick my boyf out when he wants food so i'm in total food isolation and really liking it but it is hard. Looking back now I'm wondering how I ate so much before in the first place!

Back