Day 5

Kingy19

Oh my god. I'm into day 5 and I've gone from feeling full of beans, happy with my weight loss and bouncing about to absolutely knackered, craving food really badly. I've got the shakes and I feel really weepy. Will this pass? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah. Everyone has up and down days. You'll be fine :)

Hi Kingy, im
completely new to MiniMins and joined because every evening im reading stories on here because im in similar boat to you. I started SS last Tue and have had hunger pangs, headaches, shakes and dizziness every day since. I keot thinking 'if I just get to day 4...' but day 4 came and no better, so each day that thought has carried on and still not much improvement. I usually find it tough in evenings after a day of being active being a Mum and working at a hospital and doing housework etc. The mornings seem ok and I am drinking loads of water amd having my 3 CD's a day. I hope you hang in there and Id love to hear how you get on with your first weigh-in....
I get weighed tomorrow and have no idea what ive lost, Ive resisted temptation to jump on scales at work :).
Hope you feel better soon

Hiya,

Thank you. I'll be honest I'm really done in today and so many times nearly went for some toast! Im having my soup now and upping my water ans really hope I get through today!

Hey Charlie, hope you do well tomorrow! My weigh in is Wednesday so I'll let you know. I've been fine to be honest but late last night/today has totally thrown me. Hoping these days are few and far between or I wont last the distance! xx

Well done for resisting the toast.
Ive done the same today and upped my water from as soon as I got up but am out of the house and the luxury of my toilet :) so have had to ease off the water as going to a kids park with a full bladder isnt a good idea!
I went to a local forest yesterday and had to 'water the plants' a few time because id drank too much .

Lol Charlie! How did you go yesterday? I've got 10lbs off so I'm pleased with that. I've been very very close to giving in! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my gosh Kingy 10lbs is brilliant. Well Done, you should be so proud. I lost 13lbs in my first week so was really chuffed. Im guessing because of the big weightloss that next weigh in wont be great but thats the way it goes. We'll see.
How do you carry on tho? This is one difficult diet lol

I remember my first week like it was yesterday. But today is day 65 & I hardly think about food, I don't crave it or obsess about it or get panicky when I think how long I'll be on this diet for (another 4 months minimum). Sole source is just what I do. Have my shakes & drink my water. It's my target for the day. I promise it gets soooo much easier after the end of wk 2. If I can do it anyone can :)

65 days.... thats like (counting fingers ?) nearly 10 weeks. Has it gone quite quickly for you? You must gave lost a fair bit in 9 weeks! :)
I must admit that since Tuesday I have felt like a differant person... in a good way. This forum is helping me and you guys soooo much and my head isnt full of food thoughts. I even done a spinning class last night and was full if beans.
Thank you for the offer and no doubt will have bad days over next 8 weeks so may be in contact lol. xxx

Yes it has gone so fast. I've lost 36.5 lbs which is great & I feel loads better, with clearer skin etc. The first 2 wks are awful but after that it just feels normal :)

Ok thats encouraging to know. You have done brilliantly. I would love to be 2 and half stone lighter in 10 weeks! That sure is something!! x

Thanks. Fair way to go still but likelihood is that if I hadn't started cd I would've been even bigger. It's so worth it. I bet you can't imagine a time when it seems routine & normal. But it will.

You got it right there... I cant imagine it. I still panic sometimes and worry about how im going to resist food but its all in my mind. Ive proven I can do it for 9 days and im still standing and exercising so I need to get it into my head with time. All this crap food that I eat and think tastes good is overrrated and need to get back to basis and realise that good healthy food can be consumed without me gaining pounds. This diet will hopefully do this with time x

Back