Day 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Day 5 today and I am so struggling, I'm not hungry at all, I have the gremlin in my head saying "just eat it and start again tomorrow" and the angel in my head is saying "no don't do it". I feel like I could cry right now :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenm

jenm Full Member

Same here think it's a Saturday night thing! My boyfriend has eaten loads today & thoughts are going through my head that I could just order a pizza or chippy & start again tomorrow. But I've just made my last pack to take the thought of hunger away.

Think how bad you'll feel once you've eaten food & how disappointed you'll feel in the morning that your having to start all over again. Be strong & just remember why your doing this, where did eating get you before?

I have lost a lot of weight in 2010 with lighter life & I keep reminding myself how good it felt and looking at pictures of me then, 5.5stone lighter. Makes me stay focused. Good luck :)

4. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Be strong, it will be worth it.

I am on day 4 and have started making a list of the foods I fancy when I can eat again, planning to eat them in moderation though!

5. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you to you both for the kind words of encouragement. I didn't cave in. I did it. :)

6. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(18.72%)
    Yay! Well done! Remember this victory and it'll keep you stronger next time you waver.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.