Day 5

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well its day 5 for me, and i would say things are going ok, found last night hard as i was working and had no time to stop fortunatley had a tetra with me and i was able to have my last shake when i got home.

Today so far has not been such a good start have had 1 coffee, 1 glass of water and im only just having my first shake ofthe day, have had other things on my mind have just found out that my son has been diagnosed with severe adhd at 6 years old........

Still back to now work later so another tetra and must start glugging the water.

Me.

Hi Me,
well done for getting through the night, I know how hard it can be. I'm on day 12 and was feeling like you do on day 5/6 but when I had my weigh in I felt great.11lbs off. That has kept me going through this week and i'm sure you will be the same. Sorry to hear about your son and ADHD, my grandaughter was also diagnosed with it and has a statement of education, and she's only 3 and 1/2. So chin up and just think how much better you feel when the weight has gone and you feel much more able to cope.

Maybe not so good after all

Ok so day 5 isnt going so well after all stillonly had 1 glass of water 1 shake and one coffee, have had too put the bacon back in the fridge twice already, good job im going to work in an hour im hungry i want food.

Back