Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GTM817, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. GTM817

GTM817 Member

Hello everyone,

So day five and still going strong. I did sole source for the first three days and then yesterday moved onto 790 which was always the plan as my lifestyle doesn't really allow for SS and I wasn't too keen anyway. I agreed to do SS for three days though in order to get into ketosis which I did. Found the first three days okay though. I can't say it was easy or much fun but I coped even though I didn't like many of the shakes. Much preferred the soups and will have more of them next week.

Had a little 790 meal last night - chicken and veg stirfry - which was divine even without olive oil and proper seasoning. Shows what almost 4 days of food deprivation will do to you! Am very baffled by the 3 tablespoon limit on veg though. How on earth do you measure that out. Apart from the fact that it is impossible to fit most veg onto a spoon that size, it seems to be that you can only have 3 slices of cucumber or courgette, or 3 florets of broccoli. Is that true????

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh no idea sorry just wnated to say well done for getting to day 5:D
  4. GTM817

GTM817 Member

Thank you very much. Am feeling very positive!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.