day 5

sheena

well im nearing the end of day 5 and im not hungry and have a bit more energy than usual but im so bored.cant think what to do with myself,cleaned up and hubby is doing the garden so am sat relaxing in the sun but not relaxed.think is cos usually i am making some food or eating,when ive lost a fair amount i will start going swimming or cycling just dont have enough confidence yet,but other than that im great and looking forward to weigh in on wednesday xxxps sorry to ramble on x:D

Ahhh it'll get easier...promise! Well done for getting this far, the first few days are the worst.

woke up this morning feeling great ,dont know if its to do with it being my day off so got up at 7 39 instead of 5 bt i feel so positive today and its my meeting tomorrow so looking forward to that. hope everyone has a good day x

oh thats one thing i love about this is the fact you dont feel hungry, i am starting to do laps around my local park and am starting swimming soon :) i just want to wish you the best of luck sheena :) and we'll support you all the way :)

thanks so much i have come to rely on talking to people on here, keeps me sane.its nice to know other people understand what ure talking about because they have been there or r there.x

Hi sheena, just wanted to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, hope you have a great loss

thankyounot expecting much cos only got weighed sat and lost 7.5 pound so will be really happy with anything.

good luck with the weigh in tomorrow sheena :)

Back