DAY 5!!

EmmaLou

Hello Everyone,

Just thought i'd start a diary like some of the other LT peeps on here. (trying to keep myself motivated);)

Well i'm going to be totally honest, so here goes........

Started tuesday and didn't quite make it though the evening without cheating!!! ate some tuna :confused::mad:

Wednesday, i had a very emotional day, step dads birthday (who pass away 6 yrs ago at the young age of 46) also the 7th anniversary of the death of my friend. A hard day but i learnt something, that i am a really bad comfort eater. So decided to go celebrate my step dad 's birthday with my 2 younger sisters. so ate wagamama's for lunch. :(
Thursday i kicked myself and shouted at myself and decided that enough is enough!!!! stuck to LT all day:D
Friday- my little girls stayed with my mum, so we went to cinema, thought it would be hard without ice-cream and popcorn. But it was ok, just took a 2litre bottle of water and drunk that. so had a good night out.
Sat - feeling a bit colder today, my nose and hands are freezing!!! Got a headache think thats from the caffine detox??? had only 1 shake so far.
i'm now enjoying the LT journey. :D

Thank you all for your support. just reading all your post and losses is a really inspiration.
Emma xx

Hiya, it's good you have learned something about your eating patterns. All the best staying focussed, I reckon you'll do it now.:)

Back