• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DAY 50 OF LIGHTERLIFE

Good Gawd thats fab!!

Just hope i can do as well as you.
Thanks IWTSM XX
Ah the reason I think Ive stuck to this is MINIMINS and my LL group xx Just remember how much you want this and set yourself mini goals ie:by christmas you will lose X amount then by Feb 1st your lose X amount thats what ive done.You'll do it just post away on here XXC

I'm celebrating day 50 too!!!!

you're not secretly in my class at laurencekirk are you?

I too am shocked at managing this long, the weight loss is a bit slower for me, but still a lot of weight gone in a short time!

well done you and good luck for the next 50 days!

mags
xxxx:eek:

I'm celebrating day 50 too!!!!

you're not secretly in my class at laurencekirk are you?

I too am shocked at managing this long, the weight loss is a bit slower for me, but still a lot of weight gone in a short time!

well done you and good luck for the next 50 days!

mags
xxxx:eek:
HI yeah :D No Im not in secret im miles away in distance but with you on here :)
WELL DONE YOU FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT
We have done the 1st milestone heres to the 2nd keep intouch well done again be proud XXC

It goes so quickly doesn't it? I'm on day 51 and it only seems like yesterday when I sat in my first group meeting wondering how the heck I was going to stick to this diet. But hey I did it! We all did it! A big pat on the back for all of us!

Congrats ! You are doing so well, it's great to be able to stick to a diet and not feel hungry isn't it. I can't believe how quickly this 100 days is going. Good luck with the rest of foundation!:)

It goes so quickly doesn't it? I'm on day 51 and it only seems like yesterday when I sat in my first group meeting wondering how the heck I was going to stick to this diet. But hey I did it! We all did it! A big pat on the back for all of us!

Hi Anji
Yes its amazing how we though we wouldnt get to day 7 14 21 then its day 50 :D
Well done you hun :D
XXC

Congrats ! You are doing so well, it's great to be able to stick to a diet and not feel hungry isn't it. I can't believe how quickly this 100 days is going. Good luck with the rest of foundation!:)

Hi Mel
Thanks HUn
Yes being in Ketosis is fab that hungry feeling not there,Good luck to you too....
:D
XXC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Strugglers and Restarters 1
5:2 Fasting 1
LL Diaries 0
Lighter Life Forum 4