Day 6 and feel low

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by vicky34, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Last few days have been so hard, have done ss 100% and and been drinking loads but am totally exhausted when I'm normally always on the go. Even my husband commented on my lack of energy and he has been so supportive but he's worried it's making me I'll. Does this pass? Don't want to give up but with 3 small kids to run around after need energy. Any advice would be great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mambo69cat

mambo69cat Full Member

your energy will kick in anytime now. Try and delegate a few jobs around to save you getting stressed. are you in ketosis? I have finished first - was thrilled to loose 7.5 lbs and am feeling much better now. Apparently in the second week, energy kicks in. Take care Chris x

4. Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's does get easier just hang in there as soon as ketosis kicks in you will feel much better

5. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I definitely feel better second week. Also bear in mnd you've made a huge lifestyle change, it's bound to affect your mood.

When do you weigh in? Tomorrow?

6. dietingguy

dietingguy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    Vicky how are you getting on? It sometimes can get tough but it will be worth it in the end :)

7. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Vicky, how's it going?

We must be on pretty much the same day (this is day 12 for me). My biggest problem is that I'm bored with my choice of hot drink options. I can't do back tea or coffee and am limited to red bush, peppermint/& nettle and lemongrass. I've had a couple of my shake packs as hot chocs, but I'm not keen on the soups and it's been sooooo cold some days/evenings that I've wanted something really warming.

How are you finding it now?

C x

8. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Hi I'm on day 20 now and still struggling, I'm just having choc and strawberry flavour as they are the only ones I like. I just really miss food and to no I'm only 3 weeks in is hard. How are you doing ? What's yr loss so far? Just think soon we will look like different people when the weight comes off x

9. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Vicky

I'm on day 16 and have been doing fine until today. Today I have been hungry! :(

The weight loss is going well. As of yesterday (2 weeks) I've lost 21lb, which I find utterly amazing (although the scales have shown the same weight for 3 days now). I have my official weigh in tomorrow, so will see what CDC's scales say.

I'm doing ok on the packs so far, I like more than I dislike, so I have a good variety to choose from. I should be getting some bars tomorrow, which will make a nice change although I have heard that they can affect your loss rate, so i'll have to see how it goes.

Have you tried the vegetable stock? I think my CDC is getting some in for me. The only thing is, they cost about £6.50 and if you don't like it it's a complete waste of money. (I hated the Sunshine Orange and only had one teaspoon).

Stick with it, the results are worth it!

C x

10. SOLE SOURCE RESTARTER

SOLE SOURCE RESTARTER Member

Hi

The first 10 days are a nightmare for me. I tioo suffered low mood from nearly the end of day four.

I am dreading it.
    Starting tomorrow - day 1.

Will post lots and get to goal weight..

Good luck

11. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Wishing you good luck Sole Source Restarter.

C x

12. CityGirl

CityGirl Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hang in there dear!

13. Thaper

Thaper Member

Hi this is my day 6 and feeling very low and have been feeling quite ill. I;m new to this forum and havent ever done this before or this diet, it is very hard. I'm finding it a struggle to through. I go back to my consultant on monday and am worried if I will be able to last till then. When does this ketosis kick in

14. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Thaper,

If you have stuck to plan, then you should already be in ketosis, it usually kicks in around day 3 or 4. I felt crummy for about 3 days, really bad headaches which I would wake up with and couldn't get rid of, and cold and tired all the time. The headaches were probably due to carb withdrawal and the other symptoms all part of going into ketosis.

Stick with the plan - I had my first official weigh-in after 10 days and somehow or other I managed to lose 17lbs!!! At my week 3 weigh-in I had lost 26lbs, so only 2lbs to go to the 2 stone mark.

Can you text or call your counsellor and let him/her know you are struggling? I am sure they will have lots of words of support for you.

If not, take a look through the threads here, the people are lovely and very supportive.

C x

15. sunshineeyes

sunshineeyes Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.97%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    hey guys. im pretty much in the same boat. on day 4 and just feeling awful but i know it will pass. i just dont remember it being this hard last time(4 yrs ago i did for 6 weeks). feeling really tired emotional and freezing cold despite the fact that i live in the middle east and its 42 outside. that can only be a good thing tho as it should mean im hitting ketosis. i dont have any ketostix, but judging by what everyone else is describing.i reckon i must be. oh and something died in my mouth:p

16. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    You're right Sunshineeyes, stay strong and stick with it and you will feel better soon.

C x

17. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    yes I hope it gets better too, I had a good first week, but my second week is just awful, I feel so lacking energy...hope it comes back

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Thaper

Thaper Member

Hi all,
    nice to read this thread it is very encouraging, however I've been starving today and had just ploished 6 strawberries and a satsuma.
    Now I feel guilty, but I have only had one ss soup at lunch time, so I think I've justified it.

20. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I think day 7/8 have been one of the worst for me so I can say it passes but sometimes comes back ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.