Day 6 and the scales went up WTF sooo mad

I agree - just weigh once a week at the same time (and if you can in the same clothes). Water weighs heavy so if you weigh after drinking before it's had time to pass through your weight can be heavier (just for a few hours).

If you've stuck to it then you WILL lose weight. Hang in there. This diet is really hard at times, but it is sooo worth it.

Hang around on here, I find it a really encouraging place xx

Thanks for your replies everyone :) Think i was just surprised to see a gain in my 1st week. Having done cd before i expect everything to be the same but i know the weight comes off if you stick to it. Just getting on with it not gonna let it get me down and will try to weigh once a week from now on. Might get rid of the scales though lol get hubby to put them in the attic no way im gettin on a ladder it will probably break lol

Weight can fluctuate by a pound due to time of day, clothing, water drunk, and er... digestive transit! Constipation is a side effect in the first few weeks, although with the water you are drinking I wouldn't have thought that was likely in your case. If you HAVE to weigh at home do it like every third day or something, not daily. It messes with your head otherwise.

Back