Day 6 in the big blubber house!

Brewster

Hi

I'm on day 6 of SW, been here so many times before but feel really optimistic this time, head in the right place. Not going to a club, just weighing from home. Anyone Else starting this week with 3 stone to lose?

Welcome to the forum Brewster, so are you weighing every 7 days? Good luck

Haven't started this week i have over 3 stone to lose but a woman at my group lost 3 stone 7lbs in just 20 weeks not even half a year :) you can do it :) x

Wow I didn't expect any replies so quick. Thank you for your encouragement, I am tired of failing so I am determined to make this work.

if you want more inspirations look up stuff like matthew briggs slimmings world (one of) the biggest losers in 2011 (i think:s) he lost over 17stone!
Also think about the food, if you are tempted by fatty foods or fast food because you are tired, the average small=medium pizza will make you put on a lb D:

Day 8 in the big blubber house. Still really motivated and staying with it. Trying to do EE but not 100% sure I'm doing it right! Had beans, eggs and ham for breakfast, pasta with free homemade sauce for lunch and snacked on an apple and fat free yogurt, no tea yet. Is that right?

Emily, the Michael briggs story is amazing, thx for suggesting it.

I'm on day 15 already. It was all going quite smoothly until yesterday when I really struggled but I managed to get through the day and was pleased this morning that I didn't blow it. I have decided that the really difficult days are the most important ones, they are the ones that will make me succeed by teaching me how to resist temptation and reach my goal. I am thinking that when my body is screaming at me to overeat its because its panicking because I'm losing weight! So fingers up to that, I'm not gonna listen to it!

What do you think?

Back