Total Solution Day 6....not so good

theapple

day 6 and i'm absolutely staving!! the only difference is for the last 2 days i've been having porridge and i'm thinking maybe my brain is like ok food or not food sort it out girl.

i have had 5 easy sailing days but today i'm so hungry!! just had my last shake and doubled up on the water in it. i thought i'd of been over the worst???

i have loads of energy and have washed and polished my car by hand today and clean my house top to bottom but still can't stop thinking about food grrr

my just get in the bath and go to bed lol

Sorry your having a bad day apple:hug99:

I think they sometimes just happen for no reason:( but the good thing is they usually go as quick as they come

Bath and bed sounds like a good plan:) hope you wake up tomorrow feeling great:hug99:

Hi Ive been the same today but my mind wanting food not hunger, passed mcd's and kfc and thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but then I made myself think Im at the week point now on this and If I eat I WILL feel like a failure Ive been here so many times but NOMORE lol

Maybe you have done a little too much today so feel hungry, have another pack it aint gonna do any damage then go to bed and tomorrow's another day xx

yeah i may have another pack if need be good idea. It didn't help that i went to the chippy to get my hubby and boys tea as i couldn't be arsed to cook, but not a chip passed my lips i just thought i need to be slim lol

i think another trigger might of been when i weighed myself this morning i was the same as yesterday.....thinkiing about it thats what it was, cos i'm not hungry just down lol

Thats the trigger then :( It does get very dissapointing when it stays the same that's why Im not weighing well Ok im gonna weigh 2 mrw morning for a 1st week but then that's it lol

Shame we cant message eachother yet privately could text or bbm eachother in times of ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'S pmsl

Keep going and yes we WILL do it this time xx

i can pm as i done over 50 posts....just post loads lol and pm me your mobile number and we can text/call sometime??

omg 1st weigh in i wish you the very best of luck but you'll be fine i'm sure.

how have you found your 1st week??

OMG im only on 35 posts how can I bump this up quickly never seem to have much time to post lol

Im actually looking forward to the morning just gotta be carefull I dont get either dissapointed or complacent and give in.

The whole week has been to easy if Im honest so much easier than when I was trying to restart on cambridge. Maybe my mind is on the game this time.
sat is ur 1st wi isnt it?

just go and post on random threads lol.

yeah sat is my first wi, and i promise you after that i will not weigh until my future weigh in days as that definitely threw me. up until today i was like 'am i doing it right' as it seems too easy.

get posting lol

I could just post letters randomly on another site I spose lol
I know this does seem so easy Day 5 is normally my oh I need food day where my mind really says og go on ww or sw at least u can eat lol I know after the 2 week mark u just dont think about it anymore.
Saying that I nearly forgot my last shake the other night haha
I try to have my 1st between 11 -12 then 4 hours after then 4 after that, when I wake up Im not hungry so try to wait it out but as soon as I have had my 1st then I need my 2nd after that then kind of not want my 3rd its weird lol

yeah if i have porridge at 8am noon i'm feeling a little peckish. i will def try and hold of in the morning and keep my bar for night instead of shake.

where do u live?? just out of interest.....i'm in dorset x

oooooo I lurve the bars mmmmm takes me a good 10 -15 mins to eat them lol
dont do so much either u cannot be wonder woman on this diet you know :)
I live near Swansea so just over the water from you hahaha

ah my in laws live in minehead...next time i'm there i'll wave to you lol

Ye maybe by then I would have got to 50 posts so u can text me when to wave back pmsl

4 more to go lol.....i had to wait about an hour and re start net book to get access x

whoop whoop nearly there but god it's a pain init lol

just having a choc/coffee shake now before bed mmmmm

Back