DAY 6 OF ATTACK AND FEELING DISCOURAGED :o(

JTR

Day 6 of the attack stage, 9st 13.5 on Friday morning, 9st 10.6 Monday morning and the same again today.

Haven't lost as much as I had hoped. I feel that I've only lost this because I'm not drinking/eating chocolate/junk etc.

Feeling quite irritable today because of small loss and also because I'm fed up with chicken (lol). Going on to PV tomorrow, wish me luck!

Hi

Don't get down about it, you didn't weigh very much at the start so I'm guessing you don't have that much weight to loose. So losing it slowly is only natural. I started at 14st 3lbs on Saturday was 6 pounds lighter on Monday and stayed the same since then. I need to get down to 11st7lbs at least, so I've got more than 2st to go. I'm doing attack for 6 days.

It is frustrating though :-(

Good luck and try to be patient, it's going in the right direction
X

Thats a long attack phase! Well done for sticking at it. But it looks like you don't have much to loose, and thus it might well be slower for you. The dukan website recommended only two days for me, and I'm far heavier than you! Also I am sure I read on here somewhere that once the weight loss stops/slows on attack it is time to move onto cruise despite the temptation to carry on.

If you haven't alot to loose your losses will be less than people with a lot to loose so your loss is very good for your start weight!

Sorry, forgot to say good luck :-D

Thanks for your replies everyone, it is nice to have the support. I decided to do a 6 day attack stage because I've been away for three weeks so thought it might help me a bit more. Also today is the first day I've actually had any oat bran because I couldn't get hold of it.

Today's diary...

Oat bran pancake for brekkie
Chicken tikka for lunch
Fat free frozen yoghurt
fat free vanilla yoghurt.

I'm so bored of eating meat now that I actually don't even feel like eating anything. It's strange because today I've felt really irritable and angry for no apparent reason. I also feel like I want to eat something but don't actually fancy eating, does this make sense?

JTR you're doing fabulously!!!
As soon as the weight loss starts to slow during attack its time to move on and you're absolutely going to LOVE having veggies with that there chicken of yours tomorrow :)
Sorry you're feeling disheartened- but seriously- a 3lb loss in 6 days is absolutely incredible!!! Most diets celebrate a 1lb loss a week. And a loss is a loss right.
You keep at it and you'll see fab results!!
I suggest you post post post away on this forum because everyone's great. Also- update your statistics so you can keep track of your achievements! :-D

Hey JT, congratulations and well done on losing 3lbs!! thats a fab result. You'll soon shift the rest, but it has to be a marathon not a sprint, your more likely to keep it off if it comes off slower. This plan attempts to change those habits that made us put on weigh in the first place, by cooking everything from scratch it takes us back to basics and gets us planning meals. I am the worse cook ever!! but since starting Dukan ive been quite adventurous with my cooking and quite look forward to the preparation. Its very easy to have the same meals day in day out, you need to shake it up a bit or you will get bored and will be more likely to jack it in and succumb to temptation, get the recipes off the recipe thread, i have cut and pasted them into a recipe file on my computer, mix the gallettes and muffins have them on different days, try different types of fish and seafood and if you like puddings the trifle is to die for!! Good luck Cx

Back