day 6 omg what a weekend

bindiboo

Hi its me again
had loads of the family round for a get together. Made loads of food for them and off they all went by 10pm, happy, entertained and full.

My only glitch was that I never got round to all my packs or water. I managed about 1.5 litres of water ( +bout 3 coffees) and 1 shake about 2pm and then had one about 11pm. I got a little hungry mid way bit because I was so so so busy cookin n stuff, I had a nibble on a very small peice of chicken which I know wont do me harm.

Needless to say I was well knackered.

Back on track today.

Off to have a coffee n muffin (cd of course). errr scrap that muffin, it went a bit wrong. Good job Ive got spare packs

Hows everyone else doing?

Last edited:
I had to go to a wedding this weekend in Birmingham so a hotel stopover the night before. Which meant my friend were eating Burger King/KFC meals whilst I sucked on a tetra! Mind you, they all had stomach aches afterwards - ha ha (nasty old me!)

The wedding was quite easy to avoid eating as my girlfriends all know and are supportive and the guy friends tend to not look at what I'm eating - men, always more interested in their own plates!:rolleyes:

I didnt touch a drop of alcohol either or last weekend when I went out clubbing! I am actually considering giving it up though. Being sober around drunk people has made me see the bad side of it all:eatdrink017: - not that my friends are alkies!:D

Back