Day 6......Really wanting to give up!

princessnicky

:eek::eek::eek:Day 6, and im stuggling. I cant stop dreaming, thinking of food and when everyone is eating food around me I wanna cry! And cant help getting jealous of the naturally skinny cows!!!! ITS NOT FAIR ARGHHH! Im really proud of everyone who has lastest weeks and weeks, i dunno how you all cope!!! Any advice to get me through this rough patch would be greatly receieved!
Much love xxx

Hi honey,

Write yourself a for and against list about why you are doing this, mine took me days, and be completely honest with yourself.

Keep it with you all the time (mines in my purse) and read it when you feel weak!

You are so close to that milestone of 7 days, remember you are choosing to do this, you are choosing not to eat because you want to be slim more. These foods that are calling you will still be around for the odd treat when you get to goal, they don't taste as good as success! Hang in there, you can do this! Choice power, yeah!!!!!!!!

Ktd

aaaarrrrhhhhhhhhhh hun dont do it just wait till ur weigh in and if u still dont want to do it afterwards than fine ok but i sure when u see how much uve loss ull be more than willing to keep going ashley xx

I've been on CD for 12 weeks now, I start week 13 on Friday. It's not easy, it's never been easy, but I go from morning to lunch time, saying I won't eat, then from lunch time to tea time, and then tea time to bed time, it's easier for me to break the day up into 3, rather than face the whole day.

I also look at food and see what it contains, I look at a bowl of pasta for example and see the carbs in it, think how it'd knock me right out of ketosis and realise it's just not worth it. I look at bread, see the carbs, the sugar, the fat in it, sweets and see the sugar, calories, fat, and just realise it's really not worth ruining what I've done so far.

Good luck to you, I know it's hard, but trust me, if I can do it (I'm a self confessed carboholic and food addict) so can you

Hope you feel better this morning Nicky xx

Keep going! You've nearly done your first week. I'm exactly the same as you, my first week was probably the most miserable experience I can remember, but stick with it. This forum is great for inspiration and motivation, so when it gets all too much to cope with, log on and let the fab people here give you a boost.

i try and keep as busy as possible, and when others are eating especially when i started cd i used to go for a walk, go upstairs read a book, do some housework. It does get easier. Like i could even go to mc donalds with oh and dd and watch them eating it, it wouldnt bother me!

Hope you feel better soon. Keep going ok?

:eek::eek::eek:Day 6, and im stuggling. I cant stop dreaming, thinking of food and when everyone is eating food around me I wanna cry! And cant help getting jealous of the naturally skinny cows!!!! ITS NOT FAIR ARGHHH! Im really proud of everyone who has lastest weeks and weeks, i dunno how you all cope!!! Any advice to get me through this rough patch would be greatly receieved!
Much love xxx

hey Nicky - sorry you're struggling....:( think we all have rough patches....but you can do this - and remember you CHOSE to do this !

you can eat at any time - whatever you want....it's your CHOICE :)

try not to think of CD as a 'prison'....but just a stepping stone to get you where you want to be - SLIM !! the pizza, toast, burgers, fries, salad, wine etc etc will all still be there when you're slim !

hope that helps....and doesn't sound too corny ! :rolleyes:

pop on here too - shout if you need help - that's what we're here for hun !

love

Debz xx

I think it's best just to get excited about how strong you've been to make it this far. How exciting life will be when you're skinny, plan in a months time, you'll be a stone lighter. And the month after that, lighter still.... How exciting's that?? ANd how strong are you not to have eaten.

Like others have said, this is nothing you have to do, it's your choice, but what an exciting one!!! You'll be a skinny minnie in no time and then you can pat yourself on the back as you'll have really achieved a great thing!!

Look at skinny clothes, plan the outfits you'll wear, the shops you'l shop in, the looks on peoples faces when they see you again...

I promise if you soldier on to your first weigh in, it will all seem worth it, you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel and that it's all worth it. You'll be in Ketosis now, the hard bit's over, once you've done a week, the other weeks all roll into one.

Well, that's how I see it anyways...

Hi Nicky ... hope you didn't give in hun. Its sooooo hard to do but well worth the final results!

xx

Back