Journey to a new me!!!!!

Well done. That's a brilliant loss. You won't lose as much in the following weeks but if you keep at it losses will be steady and significant ones!

Thanks very much folks, yes even a couple of pounds per week up to my hols that's the stone I so desperately needed to kick start my weight loss, seemed to be stuck around 12.5 stone for ages xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just keep at it. You'll soon get there!

That is fantastic

Hi Dizzie,thanks and good luck with yours. I'm on day 11 and its the best decision I could have made. Can litterally feel the weight melting away, its just what I needed as I almost gave up hope or it felt that way before Exante.

Thanks Shrimp :)

day 11 that's Fantastic Jasper !! I'm use to shakes cus I have been doing slimfast and low carbs but this Exante seems way better. I have put in a big order this morning the bars and shakes but I also sent of for the 50 meals so I can Mix it up a bit and I am getting that mouse powder to make the shakes into a mouse. I'm looking forward to watching your 2nd weigh in. When I start mine I will start a diary.

Joanne x x

Thanks Dizzie, appreciate that.............been a bit busy and have missed my daily log on.

Yes I have done the other shakes but find Exante feels like I'm actually eating something and don't really feel hungry, second weigh in the morning, cant wait................

That's two weeks of Exante 3 x meal replacements and only water or soda water has passed my lips. The weight has come directly off where it is needed (my middle) and I already feel much much better in myself. Like I say best thing I could have done for myself at this present time xxxxxxxxx

Great to hear you are so positive

Fantastic Jasper . I love how positive you are. I'm loving the Exante I'm not sure on the apple and cin porrage lol. I had it this morning and I just can't make up my mind if i enjoyed it or not. The shakes so far Ive loved.

Good luck on your weigh in! :)

Thanks Shrimp and Dizzie, glad you are enjoying it too x

I just got the shakes and meal bar option and love ALL the shakes indeed and soooooo look forward to my meal bar. I'm amazed how well this has worked for me after the initial rough first few days. 2 more weeks to go on this pack and I have shepherds pie, spag bol and chilli for the extra meal on the 4th week looking forward to trying those.

Will catch up with you all on weigh in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like an exciting plan

Well that's my 2nd week over and my weight in is 4.5LBS off that's exactly 14lbs IN TWO WEEKS.

Seems crazy and really unhealthy but for some reason, feels I really needed to do this. The stone has come off where it should in proportion and I'm generally slimmer all over. Been swimming at least 3 time per week which has helped feel fit and toned and over all really think this was the right thing to do. I'm now 158.4lbs and got sick of seeing the 170's as I generally weigh in pounds not stone. To see the scales like that fills me with pride and commitment as I truly do not wish to put this back on.

Two more weeks to go on Exante with the 4th week slightly higher as recommended (adding one of their hot meals) and I'm hoping the rest will come off with healthy eating.

Couldn't have dreamed of a stone in the month so to know that it could well be more than that now, well I'm chuffed to bits.

Shrimp - thanks for all your support:)

Your doing fantastic Jasper! I love the shakes too. I was so shocked to taste how nice they was made with water after I was use to slimfast shakes, the Exante ones I find nicer and not to sweet. I've not had the bars yet I'm having one for lunch. The only thing I don't like is the porrage but i did eat it. I found the salt taste put me off. I'm now in a full day 2 and so far loving it not having to worry about if I'm eating to much and wrong stuff.

Keep up the good work x x x :)

Hi Dizzie, glad you are enjoying it too. I haven't tried the porridge but have decided to add the extra meal in this week and the shepherds pie is delightful. The only think I don't really like is the orange bar, the other is lovely but that's more of a personal taste thing.

Anyhow, keep it going and I will too xxxxxxx

You are doing so well. Here's to a successful 2 weeks to come

Thanks Shrimp I actually cannot believe how different I feel removing junk and especially caffeine, have done my nails and coloured my hair last night so feeling even extra special, people really starting to notice now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jasper. You're doing fantastically! It's amazing how much better you feel when the weight comes off. I had both my finger and toe nails manicured and painted while I was away on holiday. I've never been into this sort of thing before - I might even start dressing up and wearing make up for work!

Hi jasper, wow, you have done really well. I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your determination, it really does help to read about it. Good luck with the rest of the week.

Wow, sorry I haven't been around this week much, trying to prepare for hols and been busy with kids etc etc.

ANOTHER 2.5 off and I'm well pleased, that's 16.5 off in total and boy can I feel the difference. Into my 4th and final week on the program and then I shall miss it no doubt, really have enjoyed the shakes and bars and extra meal which I had added this week. Have really thought about how healthy I'm going to eat, and this month was all about being a stepping stone to shift me in the right direction and it has done that on many levels.

I've been swimming regularly which I love, the key to that is finding somewhere that suits you that makes you want to go back. Not tried to go over the top with exercise in fact I've not put any kind of pressure on myself with anything and the plan has just worked really well for me personally. I did say all along though I was ready for this and would be committed so that helps. Thanks for everyone's support just sorry I have been too busy to come and have a good read this week. xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lynne, thanks so much and yes it feels great to look after ourselves doesn't it, makes you wonder why it takes so long to click. Thanks for the support.

Cheers Motherof2 :)

Back