Journey to a new me!!!!!

Hi Jasper. You seem to be doing really well. Stay motivated!

Right, so Ive been on holidays and found it really difficult to stay eating healthy no excuses just simply, temptation, lots of pizza places and carb type foods, very energetic holiday and salads didn't seem to cut it for me. Ive had a couple of weeks totally in holiday mode and now feel pretty dreadful, got on the scales and piled on a whopping 8lbs since last weigh in. Purely from over indulging and nothing else, why do we feel that on holiday we have to over eat and drink posh coffees etc etc, how hard it is to just sit around with water on all occasions. Had I not swam and walked lots, would have been worse. Maybe things wouldn't seem so bad had I been at a goal weight.

So I'm now at a loss of around 8lbs since starting which is still good, but I'm annoyed that I can so easily go off track. I have a great low carb cook book which should get me on the right track, if I can get my act together to shop properly this week which was my intention after my holiday.

But do I continue with Exante until all the weight is gone, or try and get into healthy eating habits now, what is wrong with me when I felt so good after losing the weight.

Current weight is 11 stone 10.5lbs so total loss is 8lbs.

What did you decide to do?

Hi Shrimp, I've ordered a further pack as I'm not going to let a holiday blip see me back where I started. I really want to get to goal and then learn to eat sensibly which seems to still be the issue with me. I know that too many carbs affects me in every way, not least my middle area which is now bloated again beyond belief after the pizza and chips that seemed to be the top on most of the menus.

I know holidays will always be a time when people go off track but still, I thought I would have done much better and not go off the boil like I did. Drawing a line under it anyhow and continuing with my Exante program in the hope that I get down to 10st 7lbs or there abouts which doesn't seem too far away. Cheers, onwards and upwards.

Back