Day 6 today and am so pleased I haven't cheated

polishrose

Gold Member
By this point on all my restarts I would have cheated several times over, so I'm thrilled to not have done that this time.Day 6 here and going well so far, even with lots of stress and problems.

Congratulations on your brilliant new start Polishrose...it will soon be weigh day and it will have all been worth it.:D

Good luck for WI:D

Wow!! 16lbs well done that's brilliant

Yeah...scales not moved this morning though so am feeling a bit fed up :(

Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself....you lost a phenomenal amount in your first week and sometimes the scales do stick between wi's but if you stick with it the results will show.

It is very hard but try to stay away from the scales everyday (I'm such a hypocrite as do exactly that every morning - weigh myself:sigh:) otherwise you do end up feeling down when they don't show a change.

The weather is crappy in Stow today & I'm assuming that Cheltenham is the same so maybe that is affecting your mood too????

Keep drinking the water and the scales will move I promises. Have you also measured yourself....sometimes a plateau in weight but inches still come off.

Take care and hope you feel better soon.

You are doing brilliantly:D

Yeah the weather has been awful, but at last the sun is shining :) I didn't measure myself at the start so I have nothing to compare it to, IYSWIM, but my bra that I bouight 2 weeks ago that I used to do up on the very last hooks, now needs to be done up on the first hooks :) I'm just so tired today..I remember feeling tired for the first few weeks of LL and wondering how I would get through it, but after that I felt great, so can't wait for the energy burst!

Back