Day 6 - worried

This is the morning of day 6 and I'm experiencing some weird stuff. I'm tired and hungry which is normal I guess. But I'm becoming very short of breath quickly and I don't normally. My whole body is aching and I know it's not flu because it doesn't feel like flu. My heart feels 'fluttery' of I had to give it a word. It's very unsettling.

Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know whether I should go to my pharmacist and get some advice.

No I havent heard of this. I would go to your doctor and get checked out. It may be the diet or maybe not. Are you doing much physical activity, you are supposed to take it easy for the 1st week?? Hope you resolve it hun xx

Nope not doing any physical activity because I knew I couldn't. It's worrying! I told my mum because she is doing them too. She is fine but I'm not. Yikes!

Hi try not to worry continue to take it easy and drink plenty of water and if you are still concerned consult your gp x

I posted earlier in the week with a fluttery like butterfly feeling...

And yes dizzy spells and out of breath...

Im on day 7 today, But I looked back at my previous diary, and I had the same thing for the first couple of weeks, and then also if I over exerted my self later on in the diet...

If your worried speak to your pharmacist and if your still worried speak to your doctor...

Xxxx

Yes, day 6 I had all of your symptoms. One minute I felt wired and was talking 100 miles an hour then the next I had no energy and my eyes were going funny. I was worried but I drank loads and loads of water and it was fine. Just keep drinking and have a lazy day on the sofa if you can. Hope this helps xx

That was me on day 5, upped my water intake and it passed.

How you feeling today?

Back