Day 6...

rebecca02uk

Hi All,

Has anyone got any thoughts -

I'm on day 6 of SS, did a ketosis test today and only reading 1.5 (small amounts).

What is the general reading for someone on SS.

I know we're all different but surely it can't be much longer until my body goes into Ketosis...

p.s. I am not hungry, feeling fine, no smelly breath (yet), etc etc but really craving proper food.

Help please!

Thanks x

Small amounts is just fine - you're in ketosis.

And unfortunately, even when in ketosis, you'll crave 'proper' food from time to time. I'm on Day 13 today and I could eat a scabby horse... :) I think it's 'head' hunger, not true hunger. I'm bored, that's the problem.

Maybe it's time to run a nice hot bubbly bath. :D

Hey Suzie,

Thanks for your help - made me a lot happier :)

I am off to a Halloween party tonight...

sparkling water and no buffet for me :(

How are you getting on? not out tonight?x

Ooh, I wish. :)

Never mind, X Factor'll be on in a while, that'll help. I've been really really busy the last few weeks and suddenly it's all come to a stop - and I don't quite know what to so with myself, LOL.

Never mind. I'll keep glugging at the water. Hope you have a fantastic time tonight. :D

I never monitor my ketosis I just know as long as im not feeling hungry life is all good (and i must be in ketosis since im always hungry!)

Im always in the "small" amount on SS but don't seem to be hungry - think its more determination cos I still fancy stuff IYKWIM x

Ooh, I wish. :)

Never mind, X Factor'll be on in a while, that'll help. I've been really really busy the last few weeks and suddenly it's all come to a stop - and I don't quite know what to so with myself, LOL.

Never mind. I'll keep glugging at the water. Hope you have a fantastic time tonight. :D

thanks hun you have fun watching x factor (gutted i am missing it!!)x

How you getting on Becca?
x

the large amount of water we consume means that small amounts of ketones are fine, if it reads that there are lots of ketones it means we're not drinking enough water and theyre not being dituted down enough. hope this helps xx

Thanks for the info Minx - two birds one stone and all that! lol

I am good thanks Hayley - had 2nd weigh in today, lost another 6 pounds so I'm a happy bunny. How you been?

The weather is so miserable today :( x

Another 6lb's?! Well done hun, thats fab! No wonder your happy :D You deserve to be too.How much have you lost in two weeks now?

Ive got my 3rd WI on Thursday *eek*
Looking forward to it as my CDC has been away for 2 weeks so weighed myself :)

This will be official *woohoo*

The weather is dreadful, the roads are no fun in the rain :(

That would be 12.25lbs in 2 weeks! :D

Always good to have an official weigh in aye, no matter how precise your scales are! Mine are hilarious, I get on and get off, then get on and weigh a different amount! Just very temporamental!!

How do you think you have done this week so far?
Not spoke to you in a while x

Going to send you an inbox hun :) x

That would be 12.25lbs in 2 weeks! :D

Always good to have an official weigh in aye, no matter how precise your scales are! Mine are hilarious, I get on and get off, then get on and weigh a different amount! Just very temporamental!!

How do you think you have done this week so far?
Not spoke to you in a while x

Thats an amazing loss hun in 2 weeks! Well done.

My scales seem ok but then i only bought them last week :)

I havent been on the scales since saturday and it was showing 11st 11lb, very tempted to go on them tonight and see if yesterday has effected me at all lol ;)

xx

Back