Day 6

needs2eatless

Whoop whoop it's day 6.In it, to win it peeps.

Feeling great today,the days are sliding by and hopefully taking the weight with it.

I'm raising my water glass to you all,well done everyone,this isn't an easy mission but we are doing it and doing it well.:D

Hope everyone is having an amazing day.X

Raising my water glass right back atcha:D

Day 6 for me too, feeling great:D

Hope you have a great day xxxxx

I'm day 6 too! And I think I'm ketosis! Finally. Was day 3 last time x

Hello - great to here Day 6 is fab for you all. I don't mean to ruin the party, but I'm on Day 6 too, I've got a headcold that won't go away, despite paracetemol, and I've lost my sense of taste. I'm doing something wrong, because I'm in ketosis first thing in the morning and it's fading away as the day progresses. I think it may a herbal remedy I take, so I'm just going to cut back on everything medicinal over the next few days and hopefully I'll be feeling like you guys very soon. Well Done, though.

It could be somethin simple like that. I'm struggling now too.... Boredom I think x

Timetogo - what's up? You were feeling great earlier

O dunno. I seem to lose motivation as day goes on :-/ jus made my kids their tea and I cud devour it but I'm resisting but ashamed to say I have eaten a little every day. Ketosis safe foods but still eating. Every day i wake up motivates but by afternoon its a struggle. X

Timetogo - sometimes we're in a place in our lives where it's just really hard. It's tough getting used to doing without any food whatsoever. When I did CD in the past, I'd do the equivalent of the Exante Working Solution for a few weeks, until I was ready for TS. You'd still lose weight - just maybe a little slower than TS, but you'd be going in the right direction. Just wanted to let you know that you have choices and wish you well.

Thank you. I jus think its too expensive to waste. I am getting married in about 12.weeks and am planning on doing this till end of Feb. And I wanna achieve as much as I can by then. I think its linked to boredom jus now. Take each day as it comes, tomorrow is a new day :) thanks for Ur support xxx

Are you checking with the ketostix Lizzy?? If so, the reason the purple fades to a pinky colour as the day goes on is because you become more hydrated I think?? You don't want to be purple because that means you're dehydrated....I think?? Could be wrong tho lovie! xxx

Hi Nicci Thanks - I checked the ketostix this morning and it was good - not purple, just solid pink. Then later on when I feel unusually hungry, I check again, to find minimum traces only. Of course, if the hungry feeling didn't come on, I wouldn't need to bother checking.....

Day 6 for me as well and think I'm in ketosis now!! :) still can't believe I've made it this long! Cooking the kids dinner was tough tho!
Well done everyone!

Hello :wavey:
I'm a newbie to exante and on day 5 today..... I'm starving :sigh:.
Did you day 6'ers kick into ketosis today?
If so maybe there's hope for me for tomorrow!?
FB xx

I don't feel hungry in the morning but will often go to bed feeling like i want to eat.I think smelling food cook,being around people eating and generally having a life is difficult.

I think everyone that is doing total solutions from day 1 to day 6 and onward should just be so proud of themselves.It really doesn't matter if you have the odd slip,the fact is your here,your trying and this is such a hard thing to do.I think sometimes we are,are hardest critique.

Need2eatless, your right. We are here and are trying! Stumbling to the end.... It's seems u r the same as me, fine each morning but evening.... Maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow! X

You are so right need2eatless!! I have been ok on the food thing all day, but struggling this evening. I think it's boredom/habit/maybe my sister baking cookies that's not helping tonight!! I keep telling myself I'm not hungry... Because I'm not! It's just a craving eating it because it's there. I know what they taste like, the reason I'm here is because I tasted them too many times! And they'll still taste the same when I'm done! xxxx

Just a wee reminder NO food references are allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

Yes, I think it is boredom for me too. Spent all week in house and I am fed up. Hopefully get out tomorrow! Dependant when guy from insurance comes. I can beat this lol. I done 7weeks ts before, decided to stop as I was wavering. So in the right frame of mind I know I cab x

Back