Day 6..

Sweetie_Jo

I'm on day 6 and I've had no signs that I'm in ketosis! I know the signs as I've had them before when I've done this diet.
I'm starting to get frustrated as I've been 100%!

Has this happened to anyone before? And we're your losses still good?

Your where I am two days ago. I'm on day 8 and only now getting the manky mouth thing going on. No one said the journey was gonna be easy!! Try contacting Rob on the support desk. Explain it all and he might have an answer or some ideas for you xc

Are you drinking enough water, just a thought!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you have followed the diet correctly you will be in ketosis so i wouldnt worry the weight will come off. If your feeling hungry drink a bit more water

I'm on day three and when I did Cambridge I'd be in ketosis by now. Usually the first 3 days I get dull headaches and funny mouth taste and I've not had one headache at all which is really unusual for me! It's making me question if I'm doing something wrong?!

I've been drinking loads of water! I've been having abit of extra protein but I done that before and it never affected my losses or ketosis!

I don't want to be doing all this for the weight not to come off and just be losing the same weight as what I would on a diet where I can eat.

I didn't get any of the signs I got first time after my break at Christmas. I did get what I have narrowed down to being gout in my thumb for about 36 hours over day 2 and 3 so I think that must have been it. Lost 8lb though so don't lose hope :)

Sure it will show when you weigh in. X

It took me about 5 days before and this time more like 2-3 the only difference was that im more active this time.
Its bound to be anytime soon now though

Back