Day 6

Bananas

Gold Member
Well its day six for me and still really tired and dizzyish! Dont know if that was due to having the two lowfat yoghurts yday in place of the meals???

Anyway, just got a banana tetra out the freezer and gonna have that for brekkie once its thawed a bit! Drinking the water right now!

Had another food dream last night. Dreamt I was making fried egg but it looked disgusting so I threw it away and had some celebration chocs instead. Hmmmm. Funny how I felt guilty when I woke up even tho it was just a dream.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday x

Wannabe10

THANKS YOUR LUCKY STARS AND LBS THAT IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

Day 3 for me. When is your weigh in? Mine is Friday morning, the first and a little nervous about not having a great loss as I'm only doing 790!

Bren
X

ps sunday is nearly over for Melbourne!

last night i dreamt i was eating a cheese and onion pasty, from greggs. i felt really bad and threw it away after one bite , woke up this morning and had to think for a few minutes whether it had really happened.

last night i dreamt i was eating a cheese and onion pasty, from greggs. i felt really bad and threw it away after one bite , woke up this morning and had to think for a few minutes whether it had really happened.

Haha its strange isnt it? I've got a box of chocs sitting in front of me and have no desire at all to eat them! Its weird. Aweek ago Iwould have polished them all off without thinking!

Oh and Bren, its getting horribly cold and dark now here in Scotland, wish I was back in Oz!!!

It's just this week begun to warm up! Looking forward to Summer here in Melbourne, but it wont be as hot as Perth was but rather more humid with lower temps, still hot though!

As i have Irish white skin I need it!

X

I love Scotland!

Never been there, although i know it's much warmer than Melbourne. My brother inlaw and his soon to be ex wife live there and we are thinking of visiting next year.
X

Back