Day 60 of SS and I Can See.............

charley24

Silver Member
The 11's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well 11.13 and a half - but it's the 11's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the 11's since.........well probably since I was 21 and I am now 34 !!!!!!

Let's hope they stay that way or I can drop another lb before weigh in wednesday !

That would be 3 stone loss and only 12lbs to goal !

Fingers crossed !!!! I am off to see my family today who haven't seen me since I began CD, hoping they will notice almost 3 stone gone !!!

Can't beleive I have done 60 days (but with cottage cheese on day 31 - oops), almost SS 100% then hahaha !

Only 24 more days of SS !!!!

I almost wish my hols were later as I have time for a week of 810 and a week of 1000 before I go away.................hopefully I will have little or no damage by being sensible !!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually feeling scared about not being on SS as it has become a part of life now !

Charley hun well done love! Just to get into the next stone bracket is such an inspration, it's almost like it's a race to get to the next one!

PS, did you put that top on ebay for me love? xxxx

Sorry hun, I have been a bit of a nag about it havnt I rofl! If I got it in the next few days I can wear it to my family party next sat yeyyyyy xxxx

Seriously though, you look so fabulous in your pics, its such a transformation in such a short time and an inspiration to the rest of us. Do we love this diet or what!? xxxx

that is amazing hun!!! I too am now in the 11's and it was the bestest feeling ever :D xxx

Yipeeee Liz, it feels Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep thinking about my goal eight, think I may try to get in the 10's but for now a straight 11 stone should do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Charlie - I'm a few lb behind you, but on MY scales only five to go then I see the 11s too! Fab feeling isn't it Lx

That's fab Charley :clap: That's what I love about this diet. It helps you get to places you haven't seen in ages :D

You still have to put the graft in though, so a massive well done to you :clap:

Back