Day 7 and still going

oh no i am not allowed to talk in texxt speak on here the moderator has already messaged me asking me to talk properly...its just that i am soo used to talking in slang but i am trying as i said to write in proper english :) and thank you for the motivation i am sure i will be ok once i have started it properly...:)
mwahz

Yeah says you who has lost 15lbs, who is going to have to do the running???

I am counting only the Exante weight in our race, which is 13lb :)

How much do you have to lose Mark?

(((hugs Kitty))) you are doing fab girl x

Hi Isis, 90lbs so 76 to go but 10 left for June. Oh and you do not have to worry about me running, as much as I would love to be able to run again, I cannot. Tomorrow is my"official weigh day" but I just can't stop myself weighing myself everyday, getting very OCD about it.

lol....maybe you should start a weigh-a-day-aholics society thread. There are bound to be more of you lol...You can all then post daily lol

I used to be obsessed. I am fighting it as much as I can now. I have had to pack my scales back in their box, in a black bag, and in a dark hard to reach corner lol

I'm the same as you Isis... I used to be so terrible and weigh myself daily a lot more than once :(
I want to try to only weigh myself every week. I found that by kissing my measuring tape for luck heehe and using that I can see a more visual change to my body. I think that is my new vice!

Mark you are dead right.. I think this site offers me so much support, and I can be truthful and admit I find it hard, or feel sick, or am tempted... knowing that its ok to admit it, and huge hugs, help advice and support are right there.

(assuming you are off the scales long enough to read this hehe)

xx

Back