Day 8 and going strong :-)

Ejsunshine

Day 8 today and still going strong no slip ups no cheating I just hope my second WI will be worth it again, hope your all doing well and staying positive, have a great day xx

Let us know how you get on today :)

That's brill, the first week is always what people find the hardest from what I have read so the fact you have done it with no slip ups is great. Good for you hun x x x

Well done!! Day 8 for me too! And no cheating just lots and lots of water! This forum has been truly fab and it's so good to be able to talk to others going through the same challenges. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and really inspirational xx

Thanks everyone was a little un steady today really wanted some chicken lol, second WI in Saturday so do not want to spoil it. Well done to you BABYA it's hard but am praying its all worth it and your right the support on here is fabulous xx

I would love if u all could support me through this as i have over 10st to loose n first tym on a support site

We are all here to support one another, I have 4 stone plus to lose and am on day 10, feels like forever away but by the sounds of other stories it shouldn't take too long, always here if you need to chat xx

I would love if u all could support me through this as i have over 10st to loose n first tym on a support site

This site is the most supportive I've ever come across. I always come on here to gain support when I want to eat, don't even have to post... we've all got your back :D

Back