Total Solution Day 8 Exante and still struggling in the evenings

Sammysmiles

When will it get easier? I am fine in the day, even managed two parties and stuck to tap water but when the evenings come I want to devour everything in sight! I know I can stick to the diet but when will the evenings get easier?

For me personally they have not got any easier but keep reminding myself why i am doing this and if i mess up i will stay like this and that usually does the trick. Also i drink a lot of water so i feel full especially when i am cooking for my daughters so by the time the food is ready i feel really full x

Try splitting your packs so you have something left over for the evenings, so make a hot choc or a hot vanilla coffee, those packs easily split into 2 or 3

Oh bless you. For me it did get easier after the first couple of weeks so hang on there.
Have you tried the Marigold Bouillon. I find it's a life savour - filling and a different taste! X

Thanks for the tips, it doesn't help that I have been out for a meal, a party and DH has ordered 2 takeaway Pizzas in 4 days ha ha.

He bought me a cheesy garlic bread last night, it's still in tact on the side though. I didn't do it :) he was a little drunk and excited from the footie :)

Back