day 8 the start of a new cs week

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    :D right im going argos to buy a stepper it has handles so its abit easier its gone down to 19.99 so im off to buy that and im going to aim for an hour a day on it half in the morn half in the evening

its also the start of the shakes as all my meals if i get desperate i will snack

only thing i can complan about is im so tired ic ant keep my eyes open hopefully tis will pass

how is everyone feeling about week 2? or whichever week you are on? xx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello well done on stepper :D week 2 I feel ok am missing carbs and we dont realise how much carbs are actually in our foods do we,I have got in a habit now and look lol
    Im on day 9 and tomorrow I start my Claire from steps DVD she lost loads of weight,I do think the exercise is the only way long term we're get this done and kept off :eek: lol
    Have a great week 2 and keep :7834: xx;)

4. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Well done to both of you - good luck with your exercise plans, its going to speed up your weight loss no end x

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi how are you doing Mazza?x

6. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)

Hi Im doing well thanks, lost 13.5 lbs in 2 weeks - really pleased with that :D

7. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    i carried it home it was so heavyyyy then i took assembling arghhhhhhhh im going for a lie down lol xxx

8. dizzy40

dizzy40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Hiya, I bought a stepper just after xmas, and its gathering dust!!!! Had a few goes but it kills back of legs (that IS the aim I guess!!)

I can just manage a 100 steps without collapsing - let me know how you get on. How many steps you aiming for each day? That might inspire me to do more than a 100!!

Dizzy x

9. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    im just going to use it until i cant go anymore and im going to stop then when i have a free moment ill go on again it seems quite stiff but thats ok it will be worth it x

10. elffie01

elffie01 Im Meellttinngg!! :)

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    slop, I mean puree
    Sounds like the one i got fromArgos, damn thing was a pain to assemble and i needed a coffee after i set it up, maybe thats part of the exercise routine lol , step x 4, coffee, step x 8, coffee.....ok guess not!

Been on mine every day, trying to get a little more and more done on it everyday.:p

11. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck girls on your steppers - I hate to admit mines is gathering dust at the mo, but I do plan to dust it off and use it (been saying that for a while lol!). I'm rubbish at assembling anything, but I am good at supervising and telling my hubby where he's going wrong hehe!! Have fun...x

12. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've not done any exercise as yet as my BP was sky high before I started on CS.. now i've lost a bit and meds have kicked in I feel like I can get going on gettin my lardy backside onto the exercise gadgets that are currently being used to hang clothes on in the spare room :rolleyes:

I got one of those leg magic things from JJB.. you can certainly feel it after a session so gonna start on that, find steppers hurt my knees too much so that can stay as a clothes horse for now :p

13. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    my steppers broken now!! but i cantbe bothere with exersize i feel like crap lol everyone ok today xxx

14. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Broken, thats rubbish - do you think you can fix it?

15. elffie01

elffie01 Im Meellttinngg!! :)

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    slop, I mean puree
    Broken ?? Geez girl how the hell you manage that !! lol
    Your not supposed to run up n down the stairs with it you know :p
    Mines good but i just spotted another fad thingy machine..the pilates chair ! looks wicked.
    Kids turned tv on and there was one of those infomercial things on,ye know the ones that go on for hours and are full of more plastic people than a bag of lego, anyhow the machine looked good. !! £150 though...maybe for christmas lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.