day 8 the start of a new cs week

sheshelafunk

:D right im going argos to buy a stepper it has handles so its abit easier its gone down to 19.99 so im off to buy that and im going to aim for an hour a day on it half in the morn half in the evening

its also the start of the shakes as all my meals if i get desperate i will snack

only thing i can complan about is im so tired ic ant keep my eyes open hopefully tis will pass

how is everyone feeling about week 2? or whichever week you are on? xx;)

Hello well done on stepper :D week 2 I feel ok am missing carbs and we dont realise how much carbs are actually in our foods do we,I have got in a habit now and look lol
Im on day 9 and tomorrow I start my Claire from steps DVD she lost loads of weight,I do think the exercise is the only way long term we're get this done and kept off :eek: lol
Have a great week 2 and keep :7834: xx;)

Well done to both of you - good luck with your exercise plans, its going to speed up your weight loss no end x

Hiya, I bought a stepper just after xmas, and its gathering dust!!!! Had a few goes but it kills back of legs (that IS the aim I guess!!)

I can just manage a 100 steps without collapsing - let me know how you get on. How many steps you aiming for each day? That might inspire me to do more than a 100!!

Dizzy x

im just going to use it until i cant go anymore and im going to stop then when i have a free moment ill go on again it seems quite stiff but thats ok it will be worth it x

Sounds like the one i got fromArgos, damn thing was a pain to assemble and i needed a coffee after i set it up, maybe thats part of the exercise routine lol , step x 4, coffee, step x 8, coffee.....ok guess not!

Been on mine every day, trying to get a little more and more done on it everyday.:p

Good luck girls on your steppers - I hate to admit mines is gathering dust at the mo, but I do plan to dust it off and use it (been saying that for a while lol!). I'm rubbish at assembling anything, but I am good at supervising and telling my hubby where he's going wrong hehe!! Have fun...x

I've not done any exercise as yet as my BP was sky high before I started on CS.. now i've lost a bit and meds have kicked in I feel like I can get going on gettin my lardy backside onto the exercise gadgets that are currently being used to hang clothes on in the spare room :rolleyes:

I got one of those leg magic things from JJB.. you can certainly feel it after a session so gonna start on that, find steppers hurt my knees too much so that can stay as a clothes horse for now :p

Broken ?? Geez girl how the hell you manage that !! lol
Your not supposed to run up n down the stairs with it you know :p
Mines good but i just spotted another fad thingy machine..the pilates chair ! looks wicked.
Kids turned tv on and there was one of those infomercial things on,ye know the ones that go on for hours and are full of more plastic people than a bag of lego, anyhow the machine looked good. !! £150 though...maybe for christmas lol

Back