Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 8

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    woow im soo better! lol. just weighed myself again, lost 1nhalf lb lol its just falling off!:D:cool:

just made icecream and having it for breackie lol naughty! but soo yummeh!

so how are u all? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaybird

jaybird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Kimmie thats fantastic. Im really finding it hard, but having people like yourself sharing their weight lose is brill. Im start back today be a hard week. You go girl!

4. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

morning sweetie glad it is working so well for you. well done

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks girlies! jaybird, just belive in urself! its going to be hard, but not as hard as a normal diet i think, as you dont need to have food. Just belive in urself x

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey love, omg just got up... lol am a pound lighter today too.. must of beenthe 6 litres of water i drank yesterday...

lovely day today prob rain later, got lots of washing to do, off back to wales for 2 weeks to see my daughter this weekend... going to be horrible, not for seeing my daughter but for being apart from oh :(

welldone on your loss kimmie, you must be over the moon... :)

7. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    babe, u have my number so just text me whenever!
    how olds ur daughter? at least u wont get moaned at ;) lol

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    shes 8 but suffers with behavoural probs... i just want to get settled up here before i drag her out of her 3rd school!! (long story) ..

in a way i looking forward to going to wales, cus i can save an extra £40 a week as i pay that for child care after school as my parents work.. BUT i will miss Andy so much :( and this is my home here.

oh well will only be for 2 weeks.... :) then she coming up for weeks holidday.... lol then we are of to greece.. woohoo :)

9. Davis

Davis Full Member

Diet:
    VLCD
    Morning all

Well done on the weight loss. I must say its not exactly falling off my these last couple of days I have basically stayed the same for 3 days. :confused: But as I lost 10lbs in total I wont really complain just hope that it doesnt slow down too much.
    Went for a really easy walk that took all of 5 minutes and was completely knackered. Anyone else found that the slightest bit of exercise is really hard?

10. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    me! lol but today i have energy. im walking down to docs! lol i havent had any water today! im waiting for my water flavouring cause i can not stand it

11. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I, very stupidly, only had 2 packs yesterday. Didn't feel any hunger and went to bed not feeling well (I don't think down to not having said pack as 2nd pack was a tetra at 7pm). I also didn't drink much water yesterday as I forgot my flavourings, prob why I didn't feel 100%.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.