day 8

xKimmiex

Silver Member
woow im soo better! lol. just weighed myself again, lost 1nhalf lb lol its just falling off!:D:cool:

just made icecream and having it for breackie lol naughty! but soo yummeh!

so how are u all? xx

Well done Kimmie thats fantastic. Im really finding it hard, but having people like yourself sharing their weight lose is brill. Im start back today be a hard week. You go girl!

thanks girlies! jaybird, just belive in urself! its going to be hard, but not as hard as a normal diet i think, as you dont need to have food. Just belive in urself x

hey love, omg just got up... lol am a pound lighter today too.. must of beenthe 6 litres of water i drank yesterday...

lovely day today prob rain later, got lots of washing to do, off back to wales for 2 weeks to see my daughter this weekend... going to be horrible, not for seeing my daughter but for being apart from oh :(

welldone on your loss kimmie, you must be over the moon... :)

babe, u have my number so just text me whenever!
how olds ur daughter? at least u wont get moaned at ;) lol

shes 8 but suffers with behavoural probs... i just want to get settled up here before i drag her out of her 3rd school!! (long story) ..

in a way i looking forward to going to wales, cus i can save an extra £40 a week as i pay that for child care after school as my parents work.. BUT i will miss Andy so much :( and this is my home here.

oh well will only be for 2 weeks.... :) then she coming up for weeks holidday.... lol then we are of to greece.. woohoo :)

Morning all

Well done on the weight loss. I must say its not exactly falling off my these last couple of days I have basically stayed the same for 3 days. :confused: But as I lost 10lbs in total I wont really complain just hope that it doesnt slow down too much.
Went for a really easy walk that took all of 5 minutes and was completely knackered. Anyone else found that the slightest bit of exercise is really hard?

me! lol but today i have energy. im walking down to docs! lol i havent had any water today! im waiting for my water flavouring cause i can not stand it

I, very stupidly, only had 2 packs yesterday. Didn't feel any hunger and went to bed not feeling well (I don't think down to not having said pack as 2nd pack was a tetra at 7pm). I also didn't drink much water yesterday as I forgot my flavourings, prob why I didn't feel 100%.

Back