Day 8ers and others are welcome

kerryberry

Silver Member
morning girlies :wavey:

hope your all doing well

i am a bit down today but with life not with CD its a long drawn out story so i won't bore you with it so i have written a list of things that i can do to try and turn things round so i am hoping i get sent :vibes: some good luck soon.

anyway grumble over keep up the good work ladies i am off to have a vanilla shake :7834:

Hi Guys! :D

I had a read of your 'day 7ers' thread yesterday, and wanted to pop in today and say a MASSIVE :happy096: to you all! You're all doing so well! :D:D

It's such a great feeling watching those scales go down - I love it! :p

Keep up the good work! ;)

:clap: HERE'S TO 3 LITRES TODAY !!!:clap:

Hugs x x x

hello there emma

cheers honey well done to you on your loses i love looking at how people are doing it really motivates me when i see CD working

xx

feeling a bit better now drank loads of water
and feeling happier too and for the first time since starting CD more like me and i am doing everything automatically now does that make sense ?????

Hi Kerry - glad to read your last post and see that you're feeling brighter ... hope the list helped you, sometimes it does you good to write things down as they become more clear.

I've had a good day - my main problem is this flu bug, chest is killing me every time I cough.

Going to try and get on here more though, wil try and log on when I'm at work so I can keep in touch more.

cheers katie lists do help alot i hope you feel better soon xx

Back