• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 9 , feel like sh*T, is this normal? is it the bars??

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Awww bless ya.... I can't eat the bars as they make me feel like sh!t, mmaybe it is them? Or mabe you are coming down with a bug, there still seems to be alot of it at about at the moment. Hope you're feeling better soon.....xxx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi I am having my 4th weigh in tomorrow night and feel OK really. But I am constantly tired. I cannot shake it off. I have no energy and have mentioned it to my counsellor. She doesnt think it has anything to do with the diet. But, I know my body and I think it has. I come in from work and crash. If I continue like this for much longer I'm gonna have to employ a cleaner lol

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi, I'm not worried about it, maybe our bodies just need to adjust for a bit longer. I had a major operation in January (hysterectomy) so maybe thats got something to do with it for me - dunno??? But, when I have lost this weight my energy will come back!! My life is on hold until I lose it anyway, don't go out or anything so being tired must just be another side effect for me