Day 9 , feel like sh*T, is this normal? is it the bars??

dabihp

have been generally fine, started having bars yesterday, and today no energy at all! had to sleep during the day, was so exhausted! will it pass? (am def in K)

Awww bless ya.... I can't eat the bars as they make me feel like sh!t, mmaybe it is them? Or mabe you are coming down with a bug, there still seems to be alot of it at about at the moment. Hope you're feeling better soon.....xxx

Hi I am having my 4th weigh in tomorrow night and feel OK really. But I am constantly tired. I cannot shake it off. I have no energy and have mentioned it to my counsellor. She doesnt think it has anything to do with the diet. But, I know my body and I think it has. I come in from work and crash. If I continue like this for much longer I'm gonna have to employ a cleaner lol

Hi, I'm not worried about it, maybe our bodies just need to adjust for a bit longer. I had a major operation in January (hysterectomy) so maybe thats got something to do with it for me - dunno??? But, when I have lost this weight my energy will come back!! My life is on hold until I lose it anyway, don't go out or anything so being tired must just be another side effect for me

Back